- Cushman & Wakefield
- $49,260.00 -77,960.00/year*
107R Huntress Ave
Job Description Summary
As a member of the Site Reliability Engineering Group, the Technical Writer prepares and processes written documents essential to consistent and high quality performance of maintenance and operations of 5 million square feet Client research, manufacturing, and headquarters office buildings. The Technical writer prepares Standard Operating Procedures, Maintenance Strategies, Work Instructions, and Maintenance plans for complex facilities and infrastructure systems and equipment within a GMP pharmaceutical setting.
* Skill-based competencies include: MLS and FMS knowledge (or able to master the 2 systems), SharePoint including workflow management, Microsoft Office, electronic file maintenance; document status tracking.
* Ability-based competencies include: Excellent written skills including technical and grammatical proficiency, Excellent organizational skills, planning and organizing document completion; scheduling and facilitating internal document review meetings; communicating with a diverse group of individuals; meeting deadlines and schedules; working as part of a team; organizing tasks; researching information; ensuring cross document consistency.
* Clear written communications.
* Ability to work under limited supervision.
* Positive, proactive, people-friendly personality.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
* Draft Operations & Maintenance and Chemical Services operational documents (specifications, guidelines, LOTO procedures, etc.) for review and approval.
* Coordinate and setup meetings with appropriate individuals: Engineers, Project Managers, Operators and technicians (across shifts if needed)
* Conduct document field walk-through's with supervisors/users to ensure effective field application of requirements.
* Obtain feedback from users managers and ESH staff.
* Identifying, communicate and follow-up on recommendations and noted deficiencies in document content.
* Understand and apply applicable ESH program requirements to document content (work closely with ESH: Megane, Allison and Dale)
* Maintain integrity of SharePoint document control.
* Maintain SharePoint workflow approval documentation.
* Prioritize order of document completion and obtain manager approval.
* Follow safety requirements and wear required PPE for the areas entered.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: copywrite, copywriter, fiction, novel, proofread, reporter, script, scriptwriter, social media, vogue
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...