- $74,570.00 -108,330.00/year*
107R Huntress Ave
WEX Inc. is a leading Financial Technology company and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and corporate payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment & data analytics solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs globally. WEX is a fast growing company that has roughly doubled in the last 5 years and expects to double again in the next 5 years. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry.
WEX Inc. is dynamic company and is in the process of expanding its payment processing business globally and modernizing our global operations, processes and tools. With any large scale transformation data transformation and advanced analytics are critical. We desire an equally dynamic Data and Analytics Innovation Architect with a proven track record to help us transform WEX's Service, Credit, Fraud and Bank Operations.
The candidate is expected to be a key member of the Global Operations team and is primarily responsible for building data transformations that enable comprehensive views and analysis of Service, Credit, Fraud and Bank Operations. Fundamentally, we believe better data with advanced analytics drives better products and services and improved operational scale. The candidate will become part of a Global Operations Transformation team chartered with the modernization and improved scale and risk of WEX operations. Advanced Data Transformation and Analytics are required to drive operational efficiency and agility, reduced operational risks, and improved controls. In addition, nearly all process transformation projects require data driven insights and solutions and Data Transformation to enable automation. The candidate must be a collaborative player who is able to source data from disparate WEX systems and architect data streams to enable insights and Artificial Intelligence Solutions.
* Design and Implementation of data driven strategies that transform processes to enable efficiency and scale.
* Architect new process flows to implement Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
* Translate data transformation strategies into implementation plans. Execute on those plans to deliver requirements.
* Partner with WEX back office system architects to build data flows into a central repository for analytics.
* Respond to changing business requirements by adapting data stores to address current business conditions.
* Partner with Corporate Technology to architect data streams from WEX source systems into the Data Lake.
* Engage with Corporate Technology and Analytics teams to design scalable Data architectures for sharing Data among WEX functional organizations.
* Collaborate with Analysts and implement solutions that enable the Analysts to leverage Data Science tools and applications to drive improvements.
We expect this candidate to integrate quickly with functional leaders and counterparts to enable WEX to grow rapidly and profitability.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate is looking for a strategic career move that will allow them to grow and improve in their field and deliver high impact change at WEX. The Data and Analytics Innovation Architect must be able to effectively collaborate with IT Infrastructure and Data Management teams as well as Business Functions to transform WEX operations into a data driven organization.
A successful candidate will be a highly-driven, collaborative architect that proactively enables WEX's growth and identifies and implements best-in-class process improvements and systems geared towards improving transparency and driving improved customer experience that enable growth and scale.
The candidate must be able to manage and drive execution on multiple transformation projects while designing, implementing and maintaining a data infrastructure that supports multiple functional groups at WEX.
The Candidate must:
* Excel at detailed execution.
* Have a vision for systematic process innovation and how to enable scale through Data Transformation.
* Be highly collaborative and engaging, willing to drive execution
* Deliver results on-time in a fast-paced complex environment
Candidate is expected to complete the following goals within the first 6-12 months.
* Put WEX's Data Lake into Action by Designing and Implementing Data-Driven Solutions.
* Reduce Credit Losses by 10% by Designing and Implementing Data Transformations for Credit and Risk Operational functions using leading edge technology.
* Improve Customer NPS scores by 15% by Designing and Implementing an Architecture for enriching WEX data leading to Customer Insights.
* Contribute to a culture of teamwork at WEX by creating relationships to collectively solve problems.
* Develop innovative solutions and support iterative learning cycles through analytics and agile development.
* Use your Systems-Thinking Skills to Solve Data Transformation challenges.
* Team with Operations to ensure data is structured to provide necessary insights and controls to Operationalize Data Transformation projects.
Skills and Experience
* BS or MS degree in relevant area.
* SQL Skills
* Data Analytics and Process experience demonstrating success in positions of increasing complexity and impact.
Preferred Skills and Experience
* MBA and other relevant degree / certifications highly desirable.
* Experience implementing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Solutions.
* Experience in a Global Company focusing on Technology, Payments Technology or Software Development is desirable.
* Operations and Industrial Engineering training / certification highly desirable
* Data Management Skills (PL-SQL, Hive, Hadoop, NoSQL, Stored Procedures, Data Lake, etc)
* Application Interface Skills (API Architecture, RPA, Proven track record of implementing data-intensive applications, Interfacing with Cloud-based solutions)
* Data Architecture Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Associated topics: data analyst, data analytic, data engineer, data warehousing, etl, erp, mongo database, mongo database administrator, sql, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...