- $69,120.00 -101,670.00/year*
107R Huntress Ave
What you will be doing:
* Assist in executing marketing tactics to drive ROI and Customer Lifetime Value based results
* Understand the end to end card member lifecycle, hypothesizing and analyzing impact of potential tactics, and assisting in executing those tactics
* Execute strategies for segmented approach to existing customers based on customer value driving engagement metrics of activation, spend, cross sell and retention to drive measureable business results
* Assist in ensuring value proposition is consistently communicated and delivered to new and existing customers
* Execute creative process and channel delivery process to set up repeatable and scalable campaigns across multiple product lines
* Analyze internal data sources and reports to segment and target the right customers to position engagement messages that drive results
* Focus on continuous improvement with consistent testing and learning with all activities
* Assist in hypothesizing impacts then measure and report on performance
* Always be thinking about the customer and potential impacts of our actions on customer experience and attrition.
Who we are looking for:
* Candidates must have the technical skills required for the work and pass a rigorous interview process geared toward assessing creativity, innovation, and technical abilities.
* Candidates should be curious, innovative, and willing to learn.
* Teamwork -can effectively collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams
* Marketing - customer-centric, cross channel 360 marketing theoretical background
* Analytical approach - critical thinking skills to add maximum value to the projects assigned
* Data-driven - Comfort with data, and ability to ask the right questions to help analyze opportunities
* Strategic -ability to 'big picture think' and keep team goals in mind while executing plans
* Communication - Solid communication skills both written and verbal, with a focus on understanding audiences and how to influence.
* Drives Results-can quickly apply learnings to get things done for maximum effectiveness
* Innovation - Continuously thinking of new ways to do things more effectively. Constantly looking for new ways of thinking and executing to improve results
Preference given to the following:
* Previous Retention or Engagement experience
* Siebel system experience
* SalesForce system experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...